Friday, November 11, 2005

PQ 2004

I hit my trainer bike last night and threw in the first DVD from my recently acquired copy of Subaru Primal Quest 2004. What a rush! I swear my heartrate monitor was up partly from my exertion and partly from the thrill of watching. I'll definately be using that for training throughout the winter. I can hardly wait to watch the second disk that has the shows from OLN.

Jono of Hairyscary Evolutions has offered the team a great training program. It's a huge vote of confidence that he's willing to spend the time with us. Of course, I think that I may need to get in training for the training.

This weekend our team is being split in two and we're going head to head in the Curahee Adventure Duathlon. I did this race last year and had a blast. Sunday's options are 13 mile train run in town or orienteering meet in east Georgia. Haven't decided yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home